Nuffiee (:

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh poh wei. forgot to rant about Rubbish Bin. haha

Okay. Rubbish Bin's this guy in my class, who's totally retarded and annoying.
He's such a freak and always sticks his nose into our conversations.
Think he knows how to do push ups but actually doesn't.
Such a lifeless retard that he kills the papers me and poh wei drops on the floor.
We insult him because he deserves it and he know he does that he doesnt respond which brings back to him being retarded. Period.


Next, Rants about 3BR.
Stupid teacher. Why did you scold xxx for? We were sitting in our groups being quiet. You scolded xxx for no reason and you didnt scold other ppl who're making all the noise in the world. Pilih Kasih.
Next teacher, MRYAP. yes, HAMSAP MAN. He eyecontact-ly hamsaped me and poh wei a million times. Likes pui ling and always plays with his phone. Doesn't realise that we're singing negaraku during perhimpunan until half the song. Weirdo.

Besides that, unfriendly people.
To another xxx. So we can help you throw rubbish and stuff but you cannot pick up my bottle when i dropped it? Wtballs. Ask you stop fan also cannot?? i'd rather do everything myself that to see your priceless annoying face. All you people do is study study. Yes, study IS important but you people have NO sense of humour.

I WANT 2C ALL OVER AGAIN.

And to KYRIE, who's name i'm mentioning as KYRIE not xxx. Stop messing up my hair cos i'm a vainpot about my hair and. i got higher than you for Fernandez's TEST. haha, sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment