Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fuckfaceballs

Wah. fucking stalker add me ask to be friends lah. Fuck off lah, want stalk me ask for my phone number and address. So yongsui still wanna stalk ppl. Might at well spend your time go plastic surgery than to kacau MY GIRL OKAY LANJIAOOOO.

Okay, don't ask about the aboveee.


-


My aunty's coming back from America this saturday after how many donkey yeaars!
im going back to Ipoh next saturday to visit herrr.
Hope she bring back lengzhai guai lou son. lolololol. But he's my cousin and our children might be spastic in the future but i'll compromise for him. LOLOLOL.
Okay lah, i know zenn might get sensative about me getting a guai lou boyfriend and try to break me and my guai lou boyfriend like she did is trying to do to yinling but it will never work on me zenn! Im not as naive :D


Wah, esok hari Khamis. My favourite day of the week. Cos i got two periods of exersai from pn chin <3 <3 She's so cute and she does this hair thing which kinda gives the signal that she's trying to find a guy. lol, but too bad she sudah mendapat jawatan puan.

No comments:

Post a Comment