Nuffiee (:

Friday, February 20, 2009

19th February 2009

LOL.
Yesterday was the day where i threw two volleyballs up the dewan roof and teacher actually laughed about it. Nabiela tried to chase me cos that was the last ball. LOL!


I finished my kerja kayu sudah (: Teacher helped me change my lakaran cos she said if i tried to nail it, it would be hard and if i glue it it would hardly stick so she remodeled another one for me :D
For once i actually did my kerja kayu perfectly.
And i finished in time so as usual i always start sweeping and cleaning.
Teacher said we always finish first and have the cleanest table. KIKZ.


What else ah.
Oh inkkie said that putting my pin on my pinafore's obscene. haha. Ppl say that. but it's easier for me cos i'm uber forgetful and it's easy to spot..

No comments:

Post a Comment