Nuffiee (:

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cages

very bored now,
lazy to go to the stadium to race now,
free to wait till 12 to get my 20 each house.
but racing supports my anak's nyawa.

Bored. bored. bored.
I guess i wont be blogging from the 4th till the 9th of December.
Will be at Pangkor.

Ah Zhen's going!
Then i'll beat him in cho dai di again!
He's 14 too o i usually call him Boy :D
Haha. He calls me girl. Sucker.
Can't wait to see vanessa. She loves me oh-so-dearly.
She talks to me in bm cos i dont understand chinese.
She's really young and can speak bm better than most of you.
She follows me everywhere and like to hold my hand,
but sometimes, it can be rather annoying -.-

Tham Kay Lums going too.
I've got a puppet to bully now :D
Zhen shall join my, right boy!


Sometimes, i find long posts turn offs.
So i usually just scroll down giving the who cares attitude :)

I gave my baby a bath today!
Using dove hair shampoo.
Haha, i know im sot.
So i told him lotsa times today
'your hair soft soft baby!'
then he would walk to my hand
stand on two legs
and give me the look.
I love my baby dearly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment