Nuffiee (:

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Addiction. Nice song.


I'm going for italian in half an hour so i decided to fill my time by blogging. So im simply picking up pictures to blog about.

Oh! i found these.

Lovessss <3
For some reason,
my brother thought our mouse would play with a
mighty bean
i spent a fortune on those when i was younger.
I've got a whole freaking box of these expensive things -.-

I read from the internet
that it's okay to put the toilet roll thinggy in for him to crawl and stuff.
So i decided to give it a try.
Day by day, smaller and smaller.
I guess he hates the food i gave him.
Chomp went the thing.

All over his sawdust.
Then i've to change it.
Messy job.
I'm so smacking his nose for that -.-

Here's where he sleeps.
Haha, looks like pooh bear. LOL

See those crackers?
Sudah lemau
So my brother was like,
'dont waste feed to the mouse'
so i was thinking
'could it give my baby gas? o_o'

So i took him out to roam around on the stool
which isnt much of a place for an adventure ><
Nice black dot there right?
What do you think it is?
Thank you very much my dear mouse >:|

No comments:

Post a Comment