Nuffiee (:

Thursday, November 20, 2008

158

Omg, my post numbers are screwed up :s
suckie blogger tracking system.

Anyway. did you guys know
that in pet society, your pet SHITS?!


Yes, mine did. and i got 1 coin for picking it up just by clicking on it.
If only i could get a buck for flushing my toilet bowl.
I'd drink more water so that ill pee more.
Advantage; more water = healthier.

It'll all work out find if my loo sit was an atm machine ><


Nway, i decided to be a good girl cos i wanted my rm50

Mom Me Thoughts and actions
Wash you shoe
Whats your hurry lah got another month
I say wash or i'll tell your father not to give you that rm50
&@#^?$%^!
washed shoe and bathes
comes out of toilet
Go wash the fish tank.
-.-!
takpa, for the sake of my shopping fund :(
washed fish tank

My mom zha dou. muahahahaha
Bye the way.
Did you guys also know that i havn't fed my fish for a month.
Yes, a month. The water is so filthy and little.

If i had a dick to put in there,
my cells would be dead.

Amazingly,
one fish died and the others survived.

So i decided to be good to my fishes today.
You know, good karma :)
Washed the tank.
Fed them.
Guess what
They decided to go on a hunger strike.

No wonder they dont have pain receptors
meant to die and be cooked for dinner.



My mom thinks i bath late.
It was only 10 -.-
One mistake and you're labled for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment