Nuffiee (:

Friday, October 10, 2008

YO. Fo' shizzle :)


I just dropped by to remind you that.
ILL BE BACK AFTER THE FINALS :)

...

My Beloved Daughter.

My love.
forget me and you shall DIE :)
You'll always be my not responsible daughter.
Leave your children alone. tsk tsk.
Rmb, i own you and i'll keep you in a box!
(don't worry asyraff. you're my son-in-law)
This post can go on forever but i'll have so stop someday.
This Sunday is the last day i'm going to see you.
(I CANT REACH JESHUA! -.-)
I gave you a ruler to remember me.
I will be counting the distance.
Screw Jakarta. Bomb it. BOMB BOMB BOMB!
(i shall hire Gavin to bomb Jakarta instead of Japan o_o)
I'll miss you a thousand miles.
I'll miss you as much as you'll miss asyraff.
(good example right! :D)
Without you, live's so unusual. So upside down.
I'll miss drawing on your hand.
We'll always have one thing to share forever.
WOOLYGOO™.
Sorry, so cacated, got square butt :)
And dont worry Asyraff, i'll draw on your hand someday.

My dedication's so long.
Be happy i spent my time dedicating this to you than to study kays.

No comments:

Post a Comment