Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What A Feeling

Hello homosapiens :) ahh, i want to blog about tanglung but wait first, i needa get the pictures from Marianne. It was a blast and no Marianne or Nicole or Rachel, it's not cos of that. And that was a freaking rumour you people made up!

Which reminds me, Marianne Nicole & Rachel made up this freaking rumour which is so not true.

-

Ms Angela's last day was like, a week ago and i'm just saying it now (?!) Pictures (words referring to the picture above) ;

I'm the one second to the right.
The one sitting on the table
with my leg on the chair.
Notice my socks?
They DONT fine me for it.
I LOVE PENGAWASES. not.

Jeshua said i was some top model (WTF)


I started doing the hand thing
Poh Wei and Yin Ling made my move.
But you can't even see it clearly.
Marianne's photography SUCKS. Damn shaky lah she take (hehe)

-

Tanglung coming up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment