Nuffiee (:

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thunder

Okay, so preparations for cousins wedding . A day before the wedding. The last night he would be single. So there was a little get together at his place.

Before that, i went to my cousins house with my mum to cook the food for the gathering (my cousins family does catering) I entered the house and my nephews were watching tv.


There was this praying thing which caught my eye
so me, having itchy hands decided to snap.

So i went to the back of the house where my cousin does her sewing.
(she does sewing, her family does catering)

Her sewing machine's so antique. It's so cool.
I find it amusing :)



And my nephews were playing computer.
Err, i forgot the name of the game. Oh yeah! Counter strike :D
They're about 8 years old and know how to play
I'm about 14 and i dont know how to iron ;X



So there it was, a gate to stinks and flies.
And i saw
KOK KOK KAI!
Hee, idk why i got so excited seeing a chicken.

Like, DAMN BIG RIGHT. It doesn't look damn big but when you see it real life. You'd freak out -.-


Dont watch if you don't have time.
Watch if you're bored, too free or lifeless xD
If you watch the video closely, you'd find a habit when it does the sound/thing it does in the morning to wake you up.



So i went into the room and i saw. FISHIES. There's no dory :( There were a few black fishes but they kept hiding. Somehow, they knew that i was gonna snap them (?!)


So i went out to check stuff out. And i saw this really freaky dog.

You see, my cousin used to have a very cute one but it died of old age. It guarded the house and was really cute if you get to know it but it looks scary if you walk pass. I got to know it well and we were so close. So i went back and it was gone but the chain was left there. So now, they let stray dogs guard they're house.

They have this swing but i didn't snap it cos it made me so relaxed that i was drowsy. That was the best time i've had in my life, being alone and getting in touch with my feelings.

So i went to peep food. And they already did the fried chicken and fishball. The fried chicken was damn good i tell you. I stole a few
curi curi makan :D

Then, i went back in to play PS with my nephews. We played like freaking AVATAR, the last airbender. Eh, dont laugh, it was damn freaking fun okay. Good game :D

So we were playing ps then. Then, my grandaunt. passed by WITH TWO OF THE DAMN CHICKENS IN HER HANDS. still alive! And they were struggling but she held them by their legs.

Then i was walking out and i saw CHICKS. but couldnt take pictures were rushing, then my grandaunt was plucking the feathers, while the chicken was STILL ALIVE. kesian the chicken wei. Very very eew.

Eh, homechicken. kampung chicken. where can get these kinda offer man. all these. ORGANIC TAU!

So after that, off we went to my other cousins house.

My niece :D She doesn't look a girl anyway. Cos her stupid damn nanny go cut her hair. she used to have long hair and she was uber cute. She can say anything you can say (cantonese) She's damn pro. proer than any of you, especially MARIANNE AND MICHELLE CHIN.

She asked her mother if she could wear lipstick o_o LOL.

Haha, hows my update? Long enough?. IN. YOUR. FACE. POH WEI. !. :D It's way longer than any of your posts with pictures. hehe! Don't even try to compete with me. I've got more. MUAHAHAHA ;) joking joking.


The wedding and ceremony photos are in my camera so i'll do it in a seperate post, another. WEEK?.
Tanglung photos are in my computer but. I'll do it in another post, another DAY.

-Tatahomosapiens :D

No comments:

Post a Comment