Nuffiee (:

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good Girl Gone Bad

My title. Totally outta topic, cos i was listening to it :D


Update update. Okay. Urhm, tanglung? I asked _____ to come. WTF, bad decision.
We were experimenting Kevins phone. So i decided to try his camera. Got red flash o_o

Hee, my peace :D
From praying

To waving

To superman, i fight you come come

To, I HAVE FINGERS! :D

So, i followed Poh Wei. So did Marianne and Michelle. TSK TSK. We reached there and we were SO DAMN BORED. It was so boring that i could HAVE died.

So Daniel came with his bike and all. I didn't know how to ride a bike so i got lessons from Roze Nn. Daniel freaking tried to tip me over. -.- I was screaming the whole time :X Scary kay, don't laugh.

VERY FUNNY MEH DANIEL. i'm noob, so shuddup.

Heee, cos i said i was taller so he gave the look.
I said 'what!'
He said 'i posing liddat'
I gave ze look '-.-'
And i posed :D

So after that, TUCK YAN tried to ride the bike. He was standingriding. He suddenly hit the brakes and JOOM, 180 degrees to the front. Me, Poh Wei and some form 1's went to 'kuan sam'. It was hilarious.

Daniel said his bike cacated. He needed to oil it. HAHA. Too bad Tuck Yan didn't know ;)

HE PRO. He LITTERS, in our school fish pond!

So we were bored. We were waiting from Poh Wei's mum to arrive so we decided to `snap snap.

I like this, i look hairless here, heee :)

I look like i just cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment