Nuffiee (:

Friday, August 15, 2008

Yes, Just Let Me Rot

NOBODY reads my blog. And i mean nobody. What's the point of blogging. I should just delete my damn blog. Yes, i know it's boring and very unknown. I might delete it. BYE BYE BLOG :)


Yuen Wei and Jeshan quit because nobody likes them, i'm being really honest. So, im sorry :/ Siew Meng's the new director. Screwed man. I've got sivik project. I've got millions or homework. Speaking about homework, my sejarah teacher's at chapter 8.3 and guess where am i? 5.1! Rajin means rajin, but i finished all my other homework.


We did a poem today. Hong Wei's poem had something about donald duck without pants, haha! Jong Wey's one had something about pokemon genga. LOL MAN. Science was freaky. I suspect that our class is haunted. Our fan cacated and everyone from 2D came out and they were like 'Bearice, what happen?!'. This is the second time. And both of them happened on the same day, same month different date.. The first time, it happened during the first period. This time, it happened during the last period. And the fan started staring at us. By staring i mean, it moves itself. Omg, freaky.


Lee Chong Wei's getting a medal. The first medal a malaysian got this olympics. Malaysia so damn first third world country man. I support DANIEL BEGO ; swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment