Nuffiee (:

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Allergic To YOU

When i see your face,
I WANNA SCRATCH YOUR EYEBALLS OUT.

When i see your face,
YOU THINK YOU LOOK CUTE WHEN YOU POUT.

When i see your face,
YOUR SMILE IS SO FAKE.

When i see your face,
ALL THE WINDOWS BREAK.


I just thought of someone i hated so much that i couldn't bare not writing about that person. That was just something i made up in 2 seconds.


I've updated my blog because i know my blog is dead and somanymillionhumans nobody reads it. I decided that i mightaswell delete my damn blog because it's so damn boring. Unlike PhoonDerns blog. All pictures and stuff that people actually want to read about.

My blog on the other hand, is the most boring, hardly updated blog. My blog's more boring than Poh Wei's and yes, i'm trying to say that Poh Wei's blog is boring. HAHA. Her blogs all word contents and no pictures. Yes there are pictures but hardly. And don't get angry Poh Wei, cause my blog's boring too! YAY US! :)


Celebration yesterday, i brought my camera. I have pictures but idk where the heck my usb is. We spent alot of time before school in the library. Took picture with Gan Ying (she's so cuteeee) and Eugene (he's so NOT cuteeee) and started to scribble on notepads writing ********* sucks.

On the notepad there was this line which said 'Hong Chun loves _____-i forgot her name. So i was like who's Hong Chun? and karmun was like, he's the one sitting beside me and i laughed for idk what reason which makes it so funny.


updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment