Nuffiee (:

Friday, July 11, 2008

Right Beside Me

My chatbox is dead :( Nobody visits my blog, anymore (i suppose it's because they dont know my link? :P) Miss Angela Teo is such a bitch, her jokes are so lame. And she scolds me for NOTHING. She says no announcements in her class. pfft, stupid rule. My mommy went for dinner with her friends. I'm using the computer without her approval.


I ate vegetarian just now, suprisingly, it was kind of nice (i'm a meat person :D) I thought their 'kambing' was really kambing. But it was just some kind of vegetable (some kinda GIMIC!) I'm collecting my spectacles on Sunday, yeep. I've got tons of homework, no yeep. I've got millions of books to copy :D not to mention, the amount projects i have :/ Annoying MOE. Annoying projects. I'm going house by house tomorrow, for my geography-migrasi-dalaman-thinggy borang soal selidik :)


Geography project is due in 2 weeks, and we got it like 2 days ago? We have to draw graphs and maps by HAND. So annoying, disturbia :D We can type the project but i think i'm gonna go with writing it (even if it takes a million years) Science project, air pollution (gahhh, i polute the air, i don't prevent it :P) Sivik project, pertubuhan sukarela (which i'll never be interested in anyway).


Anyho, I WANT TO GO TO MTVAA and CHEER 2008 !


I hate the patricks. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate (i know im not suppose to 'hate' but, im in desperate needs for them to DIE! :D?) hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate. Stupid people, when they talk about someone, they look and point at that person. DUMB right? just pure stupidity. You're just showing that person you're talking about him or her (or them?)


Gahh, stupid people with dumb faces. At least ms patrick starfish has patience, but ms patrick dog and cat? Nehh. Especially patrick cat. She is such a wannabe popular people bodek-er. You and loky damn no life dude, you guys copy everything they do, or maybe, everything WE do.

No comments:

Post a Comment