Nuffiee (:

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Like The Way You Move

Michelle Yeoh saw a flasher outside the gate near our basketball court (What the heck? o_o) Roze Nn and Rachel came to our class and told us. I want to see, not that i want to see his you-know-what or something. But, seriously? :)


I lost one of my cloud9 today, i was panic-ing. It costed me like RM0.30 okay? I want to wear contact lens. It makes me more responsible, i have to wash it and stuff like that. So it makes me a so called 'better person', and i've to spend money for the liquid to wash the lens. I want BLUE eyes :) I learnt how to make this name thing with strings. I'm making it for Lionel since he's going to England soon. And he is or was the best trainer i've ever had (best so far, to be exact)


I've got to go, i updated for the sake of people who bugs beatrice to update. Here you go :) I'll get the pictures in soon, just wait, have some patience. Beatrice is a very lazy person (which you already know :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment