Nuffiee (:

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Everything You Thought You Had

Good morning fellow readers from Malaysia (or maybe not) who did not link me :) I went for science tuition this morning and i was totally blind. I used Jen Wei's spectacles, they're blue, i love blue (don't you? :P) Her power is lower than mine, no wonder they were slightly blur. My pencil box's zip broke :(


Anyho, Jian Pin called 'her' and i picked up the phone. I said 'the number you have dialed is not available, please try again later. Thank you. Please leave a message after the beep *beeep*' And i put the phone down, haha. I'm bringing cook books to school today, for KH. I've got tons (my mother is a compulsive cook book collector, but she never cooks the food in them) of cook books. From magazines and some was bought for a very reasonable price (they were on discount :D) So, im sitting here, staring at my computer screen while im typing without my spectacles, and poh wei's talking to me. I'm doing this because i feel bored and a little random :) Lalalala.


By the way, i just read Di Wern's blog. And she's so darn right about KHYE YIN(red shows anger :D) Come closer, let me tell you stories about that bitch. First of all, she think's she's sooo rich, she acts rich, which is NOT true. I know that because my mother knows her parents. Her father's a hawker or a butcher, either one. Not to say that i'm so darn rich or what, i'm average. But she's poorer than me. Am i perasan? sorry, but that's the fact. Next, we were so kind to ask her wether she wanted to sit at the back with us and she said 'no, i like to sit in front', now she, being a wannabe, is sitting at the backest row. Sheesh.


She think's Kar Mun loves her so much (you know, Kar Mun is a very nosy person :P) She sits with Yin Ling, Di Wern, Jo Yee and the others during recess, when they HATE her. Since when she waits at the anjung muafakat before school? She waits at the lorong by the boys toilet. I guess cause she has NO friends and NOBODY likes her there or something. And she's wearing this bracelet thinggy, just cause everyone's wearing it, she thinks she's so cool cause she wears that. Correction, you're not cool, you were not cool, you will never be cool. YOU UNDERSTAND?

No comments:

Post a Comment