Nuffiee (:

Monday, July 7, 2008

Behind Those Lies

Our project got FULL MARKS :)
40 marks :D We're taking turns to keep it. Everyone's fighting over it, haha. Teacher asked wether our chicken was a chicken or a duck (so is it our fault that teacher couldn't reconigse?) Our cow is soo retarded. Asyraff thought the chicken was maroon (what the heck? :P) He also thought it was a DUCK.
Michelle Chin Chee Kheng squished one of our pig's ear. Poor guy (it could be a girl, could it?) Asyraff asked the most nothing-to-say question. He asked what does pig taste like. I mean like, i couldn't just say it taste good right? (it really does, actually) I have to respect his religion.


I didn't wear my cocky spectacles to school today. Jonathan asked me wether i was (or 'i am'?) wearing contact lenses. No, i am not ('i was' not?) - but i want to. My mommy doesnt allow :(


A hundred and fifty ringgit ;

#1 : Another pair of shorts - RM10
#2 : Food and Beverages - RM 10
#3 : Reload - RM30

So, count count count and i have one hundred left (for my my birthday outing) ;

#1 : Ice skating - RM20
#2 : Movie - RM10
#3 : Food and Beverages - RM20
#4 : Other stuffs a girl needs - RM 50

So, count count count and i'm left with ZERO. Bummer :( And i'm afraid to tell my daddy about my spectacles (gahaha :P) Anybody want to donate to the Foundation Of Beatrice Needs Money?

No comments:

Post a Comment