Nuffiee (:

Friday, July 18, 2008

As Time Flies, I Fly

Happy birthday Uncle Leslie! You are the hottest dad i've ever seen. Don't compare with my dad, you don't want to see his prosperity. Be my daddy uncle leslie, hey! it rhymes (wahaha, i'm a talented poet, not) Oh, Marianne, i'm done with your 'thang' :D Your green little hearty 'thang'. Be thankful it's 1.50 okay? haha :D


Anyho, I SHOULDN'T HAVE, I SHOULDN'T HAVE. Regrets, REGRETS. What's so difficult? Is it THAT hard to understand? If it wasn't because of me, you wouldn't even ...(dot dot dot dot not to be told dot dot dot dot) ... After all. You just DON'T understand :( It really kills you know, you not being able to understand me after all these times. Can't you just look through? This wasn't just for YOU. It's for YOU too (arggh, i have to i have to i have to or else i'll lose you. *haha, another rhyme :D*)

No comments:

Post a Comment